Thursday, January 22, 2009

The First Post

So this is how it feels to have a blog.

This blog is a tool of communication for my apologetics ministry. In here I will write my apologetic articles which include among others:

1. Defense of the Evangelical/Protestant/Born Again faith.
2. Refutation of doctrines taught by cults and other false religions
3. Thoughts on spiritual, moral, social, political issues
4. Answers to questions/challenges sent thru emails
5. Comments on my public and internet forum discussions
6. Any interesting stuffs

I will do my best to bring an up to date information and analysis of what is going in the realm of apologetics. My participation in the ministry was in full blast for the last six years. This isn't a simple quote-from-the-Bible type of work, but since your opponent is also quoting the Bible and other references you would have to analyze if your opponents are doing it properly because looks can be deceiving. Admittedly, for the last 10 years many cults and false religions have gotten clever and more deceptive. There is a call to bring an apologetics strategy to the next level. But we all know better that God's people always win in the end for He alone is the source of all wisdom.

Some of you already know me in my involvement in the Bereans Apologetics and Research Ministry (BARM). You may be asking why am I not blogging there full time. Well first of all, I don't own that website so I don't have the privilege to post all my articles at will. Second, it is in my judgment that not all of my articles should be posted there. Although the article may be written professionally and in accordance to the BARM's statement of faith, there are certain articles that would tend to lose focus of BARM's objectives. So I think this is the blog that should accomodate those articles.

It is in my prayers that the readers of this blog will both be blessed and grow in the faith. Enjoy! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment